1. (Featured) Good news
2. (Reading) Shelley Nickles. “More is Better: Mass Consumption, Gender, and Class Identity in Postwar America.” American Quarterly 54.4 (2002): 581-622.
3. (Listening) Beyoncé s/t
4. (Reading) Dan Butin, “There’s No App for Ending Racism: Theorizing the Civic in the Age of Disruption”
5. (Reading) Stephen Valocchi, Social Movements and Activism in the U.S.A.
6. (Reading and listening) Colloquial Norwegian
7. (Reading) Eileen Zurbriggen and Tomi-Ann Roberts The Sexualization of Girls and Girlhood: Causes, Consequences and Resistance.
8. (Reading) Rain City Rock Camp Ladies Rock Camp United We Band Tour Guide
9. (Reading) Elsa Beskow, Pelle’s New Suit
10. (Reading) Jillian Hernandez “‘Miss, You Look Like a Bratz Doll’: On Chonga Girls and Sexual-Aesthetic Excess” NWSA Journal 2009, Vol. 21, No. 3 (Fall).